POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Pacific Region Manager, the Branch Coordinator accomplishes the departmental goals by developing parts sales and service opportunities with new customers, as well as maximizing sales with existing customers. He/she also ensures the successful daily operations of the branch.
- Ensure successful operations of daily branch responsibilities by daily review of all time cards and service reports; daily WIP review; review work orders prior to closing.
- Maintaining records by recording problems and corrective actions planned; completing service reports and SIMS.
- Assist with managing costs by identifying work orders that are higher than the estimated/quoted cost; reviewing the work schedule to update work-in-progress (WIP) priorities, segments, parts deliveries and completion deadlines.
- Implements method of payment by identifying credit status; obtaining approval for credit, if necessary.
- Inputs data to computer by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities; completing input.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by establishing rapport with customers and others in a position to help meet customer needs.
- Assists with the preparation of machinery service by answering phones; receiving facsimiles; filing.
- Maintains technicians’ payroll information by ensuring technicians’ repair description is correctly captured.
- Prepares work orders by inputting data, contacting customers for purchase order numbers; obtaining credit approval if needed; collecting payment for cash jobs; making copies for files.
- Prepares vendor statements for approval by reviewing; researching unpaid invoices; requesting for copies of outstanding invoices from vendors.
- Prepares invoices for payment by verifying amounts; selecting account numbers; making copies for files.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Explains terms and conditions of the rental to the customer
- Upon return of equipment, checks for damage and coordinates with service for fueling, repairs, etc.
- Knowledge of Hawthorne Rent It Service equipment
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Completes all other duties assigned by management.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of two years experience in a similar business.
- Ability to multitask and establish priorities.
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment.
- Ability to maintain a flexible attitude and approach towards assignments and successfully operate under ambiguous guidelines.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and proper business etiquette.
- Must have an excellent customer service aptitude.
- Must have good working knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Must have a valid class “3” Hawaii Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
TESTING REQUIREMENTS: Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking and moving about on foot often up and down stairs.
- Handling: Seizes, helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous paperwork.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position If required to perform various functions of the job.
- Vision: Read paperwork, employment files and records on the computer.
- Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
- Sitting: Sits at desk. Sits for long periods of time.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in a service shop environment.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.