Allens Plumbing Inc., The Drain Surgeon, we are a 35+ year old progressive service company that specializes in Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Solar, Trenchless Technology, and Water Purification.
To be the best we need the best, train them to be better, and give them the best tools, equipment, and compensation available in the service industry. We are looking for ambitious, down-to-earth, competent individuals who want to grow with a progressive plumbing service company.
RESPONSIBILITIES: (Other duties may be assigned.)
Please Watch Video:
The essential functions of the Customer Service Representative (CSR) are to convert incoming customer calls into booked service calls and forward to our Dispatchers who will assign the appropriate technician to the call.
- handles service calls from customers by projecting a professional image and using the company prepared script.
- utilizes customer service training to educate and to establish rapport and assist customers in choosing services and products.
- will be aware of the importance of the Field Technician incentive programs and ensures fair and equitable distribution and proper documentation of work.
- conducts follow-up customer calls.
- talks with customers by phone or in person and receives orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change in service.
- solicits sale of new or additional services.
- handles complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- must be able to utilize phone, mobile phone text, intercom, e-mail, and fax at a high expertise level.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This individual must be willing to pursue and actually participate in continuing education.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED
- A minimum of two years experience including hands on training and or work in telephone sales and or dispatch is preferred.
Must be capable of applying sound business judgment to all decisions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly requires sitting, walking, bending, and lifting for prolonged periods of time.
- The employee must have a full range of body movements including the use of hands feet and fingers to handle or feel objects and must be capable of bending, reaching, and crouching.
- Must have command of all five senses sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
- Must hear and speak well enough to conduct business over the telephone for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- This position will require working indoors.
- The employee may be called upon to be in customer or service production sites on an as need to basis.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Typical workweek is eight (8) to ten (10) hour workdays five (5) days per week with regular weekend work, as well as early and/or late weekday meetings with customers, vendors and staff personnel as needed.
- This position deals with aggressive personalities in a highly competitive industry and will be stressful.
- Competitve Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401-K Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Drug Plan
- Profit Sharing