Allens Plumbing Inc., The Drain Surgeon. We are a 35+ year progressive service company that specializes Drain Cleaning.
To be the best we need the best, train them to be better, and give them the best tools, equipment, and compensation available in the service industry. We are looking for ambitious, down-to-earth, competent individuals who want to grow with a progressive Drain Cleaning Service Company.
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- Product Spiffs
- Profit Sharing
- 401-K Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Drug Plan
- Clean & Well Equipped Van
- Main Line, Kitchen, & Tub Snakes
- Sewer Camera Inspection Unit
Please Watch Video:
The essential function of the Drain Cleaner is to help people solve their sewer and drain challenges. This position handles service calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products, and finance options.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This individual must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Must be able to work with inspectors, suppliers and co-worker technicians to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Capable of drain cleaning techniques such as cable work, jetting, & sewer video inspections.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience including hands on training and or plumbing work is required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license w/a decently clean abstract
- The employee must have a full range of body movements including the use of hands feet and fingers to handle or feel objects and must be capable of bending, reaching, and crouching.
- Able to handle or feel objects and use tools and equipment and must be capable of bending, reaching, crouching, climbing and crawling.
- Must have command of all five senses sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus..
- Must hear and speak well enough to conduct business over the telephone or face to face for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.