MOSAIC is seeking a Logistician to support a customer in the Hawaiian Islands.
- Maintain the Asset Management (AM) in the database by entering data for incoming, transferred and excised property.
- Develop material handling processes for shipping, receiving storage and disposition of property.
- Coordinate and perform property accountability and property management functions according to Government procedures and policies.
- Arrange for the disposal of excess material, equipment or substances.
- Provide monthly inventory reports.
To be considered you need to be a US citizen and be able to meet the full eligibility requirements for access to classified information in an intelligence community setting.
- B.A. in Supply Chain Management or related field or a total of 6 years of experience in logistics.
- 2 years of experience in logistics including 1 year using property accounting processes, automated inventory control systems and processing Government Bill of Landing paperwork.
- Ability to travel locally within a 60 mile radius.
- Ability to travel to both CONUS and OCONUS sites as required.
- A valid passport is also required for this position.
- Minimum clearance required is a TS/SCI with Polygraph.
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. In turn, our people take care of MOSAIC. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.